GigaDiff Inc ("GigaDiff") operates the GigaDiff service, which we hope you use. If you use it, use it responsibly. If you don't, your subscription will be terminated.
For paid plans, you'll be charged on a monthly basis. The first month is free. All other months are pre-paid. You can cancel at any time, but you will not be refunded unless you specifically ask for a refund, which you are not guaranteed to receive.
The source code you grant GigaDiff access to is yours, and it is your responsibility to keep it safe.
The Terms of Service, the GigaDiff Service, and our prices can change at any time. You’ll receive a notice 30 days in advance before any such price change. We'll try to warn you about major changes to the Terms of Service or GigaDiff, but that’s not guaranteed.
That's the gist, but you must read the entire Terms of Service below and agree with all the details before you use any of our sites (whether or not you have signed up).
GigaDiff is hosted on Digital Ocean. If Digital Ocean becomes vulnerable, your source code may also become vulnerable to accidental disclosure. Digital Ocean’s Security Center discusses their security in great detail.
Acceptable use Policy
Users of the GigaDiff service must abide by this policy.
- You must be a human. Accessing the website via automation is not permitted. An API exists for that. Quota and usage limits apply, and you may not creatively circumvent them. These limits can change, with or without notice, at any time.
- You must not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service.
- You must not share your account with another person.
- You must not submit any content to GigaDiff that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful. You must not submit any content to GigaDiff in violation of law, infringing the intellectual property rights of others, violating the privacy or other rights of others, or in violation of any agreement with a third party.
- You must not disclose information via GigaDiff that you do not have the right to disclose, such as confidential information of others.
- You must not copy or share any personally identifiable information of any other person through GigaDiff without their specific permission.
- You must not violate any applicable law in using GigaDiff.
- You must not use or attempt to use another person's GigaDiff account without their specific permission.
- You must not advertise or make solicitations via GigaDiff.
- You may not automate access to, use, or monitor the GigaDiff website, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. An API exists for this.
- You must not falsely imply that you are affiliated with or endorsed by GigaDiff Inc.
- You must not operate illegal schemes, such as pyramid schemes, via GigaDiff.
- You must not remove any marking indicating proprietary ownership from any material received from GigaDiff.
- You must not display any portion of the GigaDiff website in an HTML iframe.
- You must not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of GigaDiff, or access parts of GigaDiff not intended for access by you.
- You must not encourage or assist any other person in violation of this acceptable use policy.
Customer Source Code
GigaDiff claims no ownership or control over any Customer Source Code. You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in the Customer Source Code and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
You agree to assume full responsibility for configuring the Service to allow appropriate access to any Customer Source Code provided to the Service.
You understand that private projects will display Customer Source Code to you and any collaborators that you designate for that project.
You retain sole responsibility for any collaborators or third-party services that you allow to view Customer Source Code and entrust them at your own risk.
GigaDiff is not responsible if you fail to configure, or misconfigure, your project and inadvertently allow unauthorized parties to view any Customer Source Code.
If you wish to remove a repository, click the delete repository. Your code and all metadata about it are deleted by this action.
If you would like to delete your account click the delete account button on your account page. This action will delete your account information, delete your source code and any metadata about it on our servers, and stop any further billing.
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." GIGADIFF SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. GIGADIFF DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND GIGADIFF SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. GIGADIFF WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.