- Track test coverage on every commit and pull request
- Track line revisions over time
- Automatically notify developers when changing uncovered or historically buggy code
- Automatically assess the risk of a pull request in comparison to previous ones
- Automatically determine which developers are best equipped to fix bugs
- Automatically determine which lines are most likely to have caused bugs
- Calculate the maintainence cost of directories and files
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the 30-day free trial work?
We're confident that you'll love GigaDiff. No payment is necessary to create an account and get started. Just sign up, link your first Git repository, and we'll do the rest. After 30 days, you'll need to add your billing information to continue our service.
Is there a limit to the number of users my organization can have?
No. We price per repository. You can have as many users as you like.
How does GigaDiff keep my code safe?
Security is our highest prioirty. Our Security Page outlines how we ensure the safety of your code.